Gary Patterson Photography is registered as a COVID Safe business with NSW Government.
COVID 19 SYMPTOMS
Recognition of Covid 19 Symptoms versus Cold and Flu:
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
The following precautions shall be adhered to minimise the spread of Corona Virus:
- Contact clients prior to and on the day of wedding to check if they are fit and well.
- Wash hands before, after and during presence with clients or wedding participants following the recommended NSW health guidelines.
- Make available fresh gloves and masks for use if there is a need to get close to clients or wedding participants.
- Limit physical contact with clients or wedding participants.
- Do not ever go to work sick.
- Do not enter a premises in which people are sick, have travelled overseas, attended a large gathering or been in direct contact with anyone who is sick or showing signs of any illness.
- Practice social distancing outside of work.
- Disinfect equipment after each wedding.
- Conduct ‘Zoom’ meetings online where practicable to limit the amount of face to face visits.
- Encourage clients to have installed and have active the COVID-SAFE government app
- Update this Covid Safety Plan on a continuous basis to ensure currency.